Rochester Man Hospitalized With Severe Burns in House Fire
A Rochester man was hospitalized with severe burns after a house fire early Saturday morning.
Fire officials said a fire broke out in a multi-unit apartment building on Hansonville Road in Rochester. Arriving units located an adult male who required medical attention and was transported to a local hospital before ultimately requiring another transfer to a Boston hospital for further treatment.
Enter your number to get our free mobile app
The man, who has yet to be identified, suffered severe burns as a result of the fire, per fire officials.
According to a statement, the New Hampshire State Fire Marshal’s Office, Rochester Fire Department and Rochester Police Department are investigating the incident.