Half-Marathon in Dover,NH Puts Parking Restrictions in Place
Saturday's Cochecho Challenge Half Marathon and 5K footrace will mean road closures and parking restrictions on Saturday morning.
Both races, organized by the First Parish Congregational Church begin at 8:30 a.m. on Silver Street near Central Avenue and end at in front of the church's parking lot on Church Street.
The closures include:
- Church Street closed to all traffic between 8 a.m. and 12 p.m.
- Silver Street and Arch Street briefly at the start of the race
Parking restrictions in effect on Saturday include:
- Sixth Street, even-numbered side only, between Horne and Grove streets;
- Washington Street, even-numbered side only, between Arch and Atkinson streets;
- Fourth Street, north side, from Grove Street westerly to the Cochecho River;
- Church Street, southerly side between Locust and Academy streets.
There will also be many runners wearing numbered race bibs on Washington Street, Tolend Road, Glen Hill Road, County Farm Cross Road, Sixth Street, Glenwood Avenue, Horne Street, Fourth Street, Atkinson Street, and Nelson Street.